Thursday, April 5, 2012

Springtime Sewing: Perfect Fit Sleep Shorts

I think it's safe to say I'm out of my sewing rut!  I finished 4 projects on Monday alone. 
This is somewhat of a stash-buster; I bought the fabric in the last month but at least it's 
already stitched up into something fun & practical! 


I used the Perfect Fit Sleep Shorts pattern from the first One Yard Wonders book.  You actually draft a pattern with your own measurements.  I was skeptical at first, but it actually worked!  They fit great, and the only modification I made was slightly curving down the front waistband so it isn't so high in the front.  


A close-up of the fabric:  Little Apples by Aneela Hoey.  
I am unreasonably amused by wearing shorts with tiny little outfits on them.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment